How much does your trash dumpster cost?
Our prices are very competitive, so please call our office at 979-826-7655 to ask about container prices.
How soon can I get a Dumpster?
If you call in the afternoon, we can usually get you a trash bin the next morning. If you call in the morning, we can usually get you a trash bin that afternoon. We appreciate have 24 hours’ notice, but we will always try to work within your time frame.
What materials are considered hazardous? How can I properly dispose of them?
The following materials are hazardous: asbestos, treated wood (telephone poles and railroad ties), oil, paint, chemicals, propane tanks, batteries, fluorescent bulbs, etc. Paint cans are acceptable IF the paint is dry. Tires are not excepted, they pose a problem at the landfill. To get information about hazardous waste disposal centers and programs, go to www.tceq.texas.gov
How high can we fill the trash dumpster?
Never fill a trash bin higher than the side-walls. NEVER!
Does that price include an unlimited amount of swaps?
No, it does not. Our price is for one trash dumpster. If you fill it up and need us to dump it, then you would pay for another trash bin.
How do I place an order for an AJ Foyt Roll Offs dumpster rental?
You can contact our office at 979-826-7655 or click the “Schedule a dumpster” link on our website and complete all paperwork. We have included a link: AJ Foyt Roll Offs Credit Application , Service Agreement , and Terms & Conditions
Dumpster Do’s and Don’ts
At AJ Foyt Roll Offs, we CANNOT accept the following items:
- Highly Flammable Materials
- Bio-Medical waste
- Liquid Wastes
- Toxic or Hazardous material (pesticides, etc)
- Fluorescent light ballasts
- Batteries (car, flashlight, etc)
- Fuel tanks
- Paint (Latex and Oil based too)
- Solvents (Turpentine, Acetone, etc)
- Fuels (Gasoline and Diesel)
- Herbicides and pesticides (they are a No-No)
- Concrete materials such as asphalt, stone, rock, gravel, grass sod or just plain dirt
- Radioactive materials
- Nuclear materials
- Computer monitors/ computer hard drives / televisions/ microwaves /
- Propane Tanks
- Appliances (Refrigerator/ Freezer/ Water Heater/ AC Units)
- Copper pipes (including wiring)
If it’s not on the list, please ask us!