We use the roll-off dumpster system. This system has several important advantages:
- The roll off system allows us to place dumpsters in tighter driveways and “hard to reach” spots, exactly where you need them.
- AJ Foyt Roll Offs is a locally owned business and we are committed to 110% customer satisfaction! Our drivers and employees are friendly and professional. Earning your trust in the long run is more important than earning your business in the short run.
- We are fully insured and CDL Licensed, as well as licensed to haul in the Houston and surrounding areas.
Dumpster Weight Limits
Use the following guidelines for planning your dumpster rental.
- 20 yard dumpsters have a 4 ton or 8,000 lb weight limit.
- 30 yard dumpsters have a 5 ton or 10,000 lb weight limit.
- 40 yard dumpsters have a 6 ton or 10,000 lb weight limit.
The charge for weight above these specific limits: $45/ton
Note: Loads cannot exceed 10 tons or 20,000 lbs. This is the maximum weight we can physically lift and legally haul.
Bin Fill Limits
All items MUST be below the top of the dumpster. By law, we are required to “contain” each load with a tarp for hauling. We cannot pick up a dumpster that is over-full.
You will be responsible for ensuring the dumpster is properly loaded. We may assess a “dry run” fee to recoup costs incurred for not being able to pick up your dumpster.
When can I get one?
On most days if you call before NOON we can service you that day. However, we have no control over demand, so the more notice you can provide, the better.
How long can I keep the dumpster?
Our rental terms are for 14 days. In most cases, you can keep your rental for up to 14 days without incurring additional charges. After your 14 days, a $10/day hold over charge will be charged for up to 5 days. At the end of the 5 days, another 14 day rental charge will be assessed.
30 Day Rental Rates are available on commercial accounts. Call the office for more information.
Will the dumpster be picked-up automatically?
If we do not receive prior notification, the dumpster will be picked up at the end of the 14 day term. If you would like it picked up sooner, it is the customer’s responsibility to contact us and we will be happy to remove it. You will still be charged for 14 days. It is also the customers responsibility to notify AJ Foyt Roll Offs if the rental needs to be extended. If the driver shows up to pick up the dumpster and it is not accessible, customer needs to keep it longer, or it is over filled a dry run fee and/or over weight fee may be assessed.
Will the dumpster damage my property?
AJ Foyt Roll Offs’ experienced drivers will make every attempt to place your dumpster in a convenient location, however they will never knowingly place a box where your property or ours will be at risk of damage.
What Methods of Payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Cash, Cashier’s Cheques, or Personal Checks
What forms do I need to fill out?
Fill out these 3 forms to start your dumpster service TODAY! AJ Foyt Roll Offs Credit Application for Business Account , Service Agreement , and Terms & Conditions.